Thanks for stopping in! That's me and my amazing boys and I can't wait to meet you! A few facts about me -
- I've been married to my handsome hubby Sam, who's pretty darn fantastic, since August 15, 2003. We've known each other from 4-H and showing horses since I was 6 and dated since I was 16!
- We have the cutest stinking boys you've ever seen - Sully (3 1/2) & Grady (8 months), who make us laugh and smile every day.
- We a big dog named Jackson, a horse named By, a pony named Banjo, and one cat - Fido.
- We have a fabulous '84 Airstream trailer that we love to take on camping trips. It makes an appearance in photo shoots sometimes and serves as a meeting place with clients too!
- I'm a total dork. I'm sorry for the stupid things I will inevitably say on our shoot :)
- We live in the country on 10 acres in Tonganoxie, KS and I do most of my shooting here in this vicinity, but i'm open and willing to travel - just ask!
- I like to make different, unique, charismatic images. I definitely don't want you dressed in matching khaki for your photos. I like capturing real moments and real soul.